About Our Catering
At our shops on Huron Avenue, and Hampshire St near Kendall Square, our kitchens prepare all food to order using the finest and freshest ingredients available - meats are sourced from small family farms with humanely raised animals and our vegetables are local whenever possible. Our stocks and sauces are handmade from scratch, and all of our catering offerings are individually prepared without shortcuts or substitutions. We’re happy to accommodate requests for almost anything—roasts, stews, soups….just call us for a consultation!
Please alert us if anyone in your party has any allergies or dietary restrictions.
Note: Catering items may contain or come into contact with WHEAT, SHELLFISH, FISH, EGGS, PEANUTS, TREE NUTS, SOY and MILK. For more information, please call or email.
Cambridge Catering Orders (Includes both Huron Ave and Hampshire St locations)
- Orders may be placed by phone 617-354-4750, online, or in person between 9am and 4pm at either our Huron Ave or Hampshire Street locations.
- A minimum of 48 hours notice is required for any orders.
- Cancellations and changes must be made by 9:00am the day prior to your order. Any orders not picked up without notification of cancellation will be charged.
- Items on the menu depend on availability.
- Delivery is available Monday - Saturday.
- Delivery is $15.00 within a 3 mile radius of our store.
- Delivery outside of the 3 mile radius is charged at $5 per mile beyond mile 3.
- Please call with questions regarding delivery on other orders and to other locations.
- You can opt to pick up your order (at no additional cost) at either of our Cambridge locations: 358 Huron Ave or 94 Hampshire Street.
Wine & Beer
Our wine selection specializes in organic, biodynamic, and zero-added sulfur wines while our craft beer selection specializes in hard-to-find local and imported brews. Both offer creative pairing options with cheeses and meats and aim to meet your budget requirements. Let our skilled staff tailor a menu - with 10% off cases of 12 bottles - to make your next meeting/cocktail party/family reunion/holiday dinner etc. memorable and delicious.