Any trip to Spain isn’t complete without spending a lot of time eating tapas or sharing nibbles with a glass of wine - this event focuses on the history of the cheeses and meats and how to put together the best pintxos. Expand your hosting abilities by joining our virtual tasting experience with Formaggio Kitchen owner Julia Hallman, and mastering the art of tapas making.
This virtual class was held on May 19th of 2023, and was recorded to be enjoyed at any time with the purchase of this bundle!
Everything you need for the virtual event is included (and shipping is free!):
- 1 bag Bonilla Chips - 50g
- 1 jar of Losada Gordal Pitted -12oz
- 1 jar of Matiz Piparras - 6.4oz
- 1 Cambados Galician Scallops - 4oz
- 1 Santa Teresa Membrillo - 6oz
- 1 Fermin Iberico Chorizo - 2oz
- 1/3lb Villadharo Manchego Curado
- 1/3lb Cana de Cabra
- 1/3lb Kamiku Curado Ahumado
- 1 Package of Almonds Marcona with Skin
Looking to amp up your experience? Purchase the add-on:
- Fermin, Iberico Bellota Acorn-Fed Ham - 2oz
- Bahia de le Concha, White Anchovies (Boquerones) - 110g
Broaden your horizons and hone a new skill that’ll be sure to impress!
No reviews yet.
Click the button below and be the first to review Virtual Tastings - A Taste of Spain, Spanish Cheese and Tapas