To better serve our commutinty, our catering team has temporarily shifted their focus from parties and celebrations to offering healthy and delicious comfort food available for pickup and small-format platters for social distance entertaining. Download the menu below and place your order by calling 617-350-6996 from 7am—3pm Monday—Saturday.
We offer cheese and meat platters, appetizers, sandwiches, bagged lunches and dinner items available for delivery or pickup at our Shawmut Ave location. Our chefs will be happy to work with you to create a custom menu for any occasion. Give us a call at 617-350-6996 between 7am and 3pm Mon-Sat to discuss your needs, or send an email to our catering department for general inquiries. (All orders must be placed/confirmed by phone or in person.)
Check out our new Kid's Party Catering Menu! We have everything you need for a no-stress kid party spread.
We offer a separate Cambridge Catering Menu out of our Huron Avenue location.
How to Order
- Catering orders may be placed by phone 617-350-6996 between 7am and 3pm Monday-Saturday. Forty-eight hours prior notice is required, not including Sunday, and email orders must be confirmed by phone.
- 24 hour notice is needed for changes and cancellations. A fee of 50% of the order total will be assessed for orders cancelled with less than 24 hours notice.
- Delivery is available via courier, priced upon request.
- Due to ingredient price fluctuation, our prices are subject to change without notice.
- Small platters serve 8-10 people, medium platters 15-20, and large platters 30-35 as an appetizer portion. Platters are garnished and ready to serve. We plate our cheeses whole or in large wedges for a bold presentation and because we believe these products are at their best when freshly cut.
- Appetizer and meal items are fully cooked, cooled, and ready to reheat.
- Utensils, napkins & disposable plates are available upon request.
Get local delivery within the greater Boston area!
Wines and Beer
We offer a 10% case discount on all wines and beers. Our expert staff is on hand every day to help you pair wines or beers with your catering order, and we are happy to chill beverages for you. For more information about our beverage catering see our Wine & Beer page.