2 tablespoons honey (like Spring Blossom from Carlisle Honey)
2 tablespoons soy sauce (like Whisky Barrel Aged Shoyu )
1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (we like using meyer lemons)
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard (like Fallot Dijon Mustard)
1 tablespoon water
1 taablespoon sesame oil
2 6-ounce salmon fillets
1. In a small bowl whisk together honey, soy sauce (shoyu), lemon juice, mustard, water and oil.
2. Place glaze in a flat dish and put salmon skin side up in the dish. Let sit for 20-30 minutes in the marinade.
3. Preheat oven to 475.
4. Remove salmon from dish (reserve the glaze) and place salmon on a sheet pan lined with parchment.
5. Bake until salmon is just cooked through, 8-12 minutes.
6. While salmon is baking, add reserved glaze to skillet and simmer, stirring, 1-3 minutes.
7. Pour glaze over salmon and serve.