Private Events and Parties
In-Person Private Events
Looking for something interactive and fun for your next meeting or gathering? Our cheesemongers are available to create a memorable experience for you and your guests, family, friends, or colleagues. Some ideas of private events we offer:
- Wine and Cheese Tasting
- How to Build a Cheese Board
- Cheese 101
Our events last between 1 and 2 hours and the format can be customized based on the needs of your group.
Your event proposal is based on two factors: facilitators/instructors and menu offerings. Please see below for the costs associated with both.
This is the fee for coordinating, preparing, and leading the class/event. The price of the menu selected for each event is separate and outlined below.
- $400 for 0-15 attendees and $10 for each additional guest
Custom Menu Options
- Petit Cheese Board: $60 per person (3 cheeses, 2 condiments, crackers)
- Grand Cheese Board: $75 per person (5 cheeses, 2 condiments, crackers, chocolate)
- Classic Wine Pairing: $10 per person (one red, one white)* **
- Premiere Wine Collection Pairing: $25 per person (four distinct wines)*
*A minimum of 4 people per group must participate in the wine tasting if selected.
**Mocktail options also available upon request.
Looking for a fun and delicious interactive experience for your wedding, meeting, or party? Hire a cheesemonger to create a show-stopping grazing table spread and chat with attendees about the offerings!
Wondering what a grazing table is? A grazing table is an elaborate arrangement of cheeses and/or charcuterie on a long wooden board complete with garnishes and crackers.
What our customers are saying:
"What an incredible experience the grazing board and professional cheesemonger were for the guests who attended a fundraising event at my school! We wanted an elegant but fun party atmosphere and that is exactly what Formaggio Kitchen provided. The appearance of the grazing board was beyond impressive and the assortment of cheeses and other accompaniments were delicious."
- The Cheese Gourmande: $45/guest (minimum of 30 people) includes a selection of 5 cheeses and complimentary garnishes.
- The Cheese and Charcuterie Connoisseur: $50/guest (minimum of 30 people) includes a selection of 5 cheeses, complimentary garnishes, salame, and prosciutto.
This pricing includes set up, break down, and 2 hours of active event time lead by a professional cheesemonger. We will staff 1 cheesemonger per 50 guests.
Optional Wine Add-On: $10/guest (one red wine option, one white wine option).
If your gathering is for under 30 guests, send an email to email@example.com to discuss pricing.
Small Group Cave Tour with Cheese and Wine Tasting
A tour of our cheese cave with a wine and cheese tasting for up to 4 people.
- $300 for up to 4 guests (includes the tour and tasting).
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposed date and time and the number of attendees to get the ball rolling.