Gioie di Fattoria
In the northern hills of Abruzzi, near the border with Le Marche, Giulio Amadio grows grains, tomatoes, olives and grapes. All of this is grown organically and each product of the land is transformed into beautiful pastas, sauces, olive oils and wines.
We first learned of Gioie when our wine buyer, Gemma visited the vineyards of Stefania Pepe just across the street from Gioie's property. We heard rave reports of the quality of his ingredients (especially his farro) and of the quality of his finished product. We find all of his pastas to be rustic, toothsome and flavorful - like a whole new category of pasta that was just waiting to be introduced to the US! We are happy to facilitate this introduction.
- Ceppe Pasta di Saragolla - 500g$12.95
- Conchiglie Pasta di Farro - 500g$9.95
- Fusilli Pasta di Farro - 500g$9.95
- Mezzemaniche Pasta di Farro - 500g$9.95
- Penne Rigate Pasta di Farro - 500g$8.95
- Penne Rigate Pasta di Saragolla - 500g$7.95
- Spaghetti Pasta di Farro - 500g$9.95
- Tagliatelle Pasta di Saragolla - 500g$12.95