Valençay - ea
SKU : 20006000000
This Loire valley goat's milk cheese is dusted with rendered vegetable ash. It has fresh and bright flavors with a creamy texture. Fantastic with white wines from the same region.
- Country of Origin: France
- Region: Pays de la Loire
- Cheese Style: Fresh-unripened
- Flavor Profile:
- Type of Milk: Goat
- Milk Treatment: Pasteurized
- Rennet Type: Animal
- Wine Pairing: Dessert Wine, Port, Red: Full-bodied New World, Red: Full-bodied Old World, Red: Lean New World, Red: Lean Old World, Rosé: Dry, Sparkling: Dry, White: Full-bodied & Dry, White: Lean & Dry, White: Semi-sweet, White: Sweet
- Beer Pairing: Belgian Style, Brown Ale, Cider, Porter, Saison, Stout
To keep this perishable product at its best, expedited shipping is required.