SKU : 20003500000
A petite, pillowy, double cream cow's milk cheese with a silky interior that oozes out when ripe. Perfectly mild with a slightly salty, grassy flavor. A real crowd pleaser!
- Country of Origin: France
- Region: Île de France
- Cheese Style: Mold-ripened
- Flavor Profile:
- Type of Milk: Cow
- Milk Treatment: Pasteurized
- Rennet Type: Animal
- Wine Pairing: Dessert Wine, Port, Red: Full-bodied New World, Red: Full-bodied Old World, Red: Lean New World, Red: Lean Old World, Rosé: Dry, Sparkling: Dry, White: Full-bodied & Dry, White: Lean & Dry, White: Semi-sweet, White: Sweet
- Beer Pairing: Belgian Style, Brown Ale, Cider, Gueuze, IPA, Porter, Saison, Stout, Wheat Beer
To keep this perishable product at its best, expedited shipping is required.