SKU : 20282500000
The Bucheron that we have selected has a blend of both candidum and glaucum molds on the rind. This adds complexity in flavor and appearance. From Poitou, France, this aged goat's milk cheese has a dense texture and a bright and floral flavor.
- Country of Origin: France
- Region: Poitou-Charentes
- Cheese Style: Mold-ripened
- Flavor Profile:
- Type of Milk: Goat
- Milk Treatment: Pasteurized
- Wine Pairing: Dessert Wine, Port, Red: Full-bodied New World, Red: Full-bodied Old World, Red: Lean New World, Red: Lean Old World, Rosé: Dry, Sparkling: Dry, White: Full-bodied & Dry, White: Lean & Dry, White: Semi-sweet, White: Sweet
- Beer Pairing: Belgian Style, Brown Ale, Cider, Porter, Saison, Stout
To keep this perishable product at its best, expedited shipping is required.