Pre-designed Gift Baskets
To make your gift giving as easy as possible, we've created a selection of pre-designed gift baskets for a variety of occasions at a range of prices. These are our most popular gift baskets and offer the quickest way to meet your gift-giving needs!
In-store pickup:send us an email with the specifics of what you'd like. Set a date and time of pickup and we'll have it ready and waiting!
Local Delivery:send us an email with the specifics of what you'd like, recipient details and date and time of delivery and get it there in perfect condition! Delivery fee is in addition to the cost of the basket or tote.
FedEx shipping within the United States:order your gift online from our most popular Gift Bundle selections or send us an email to get the conversation started. We ship exclusively with FedEx using insulation and cold packs to ensure your gift arrives safe and sound.
Custom Gift Baskets
You know exactly what you want. We respect that. We know how important a gift can be, and we want to help get it just right! We create customized gift baskets for many customers and we invite you to let us know how we can help. Stop by the shop, give us a call at 617-354-4750 or send us an email and tell us what you're looking for.
Custom Gift Basket Ideas
Here are some custom gift ideas we’ve prepared for customers in the past.
- New Parent Gift Basket
- New Home Kitchen Starter Gift Basket
- Gift Basket for the Home Cook
- Country-themed Gift Basket: French, Italian or Spanish
- Corporate Baskets for Clients, Partners or Staff
- ‘Made in the USA’ or ‘Made in MA’: domestically or state-produced coffee, chocolate, cheese, honey, jams and/or cookies.
- A sweets basket: a package of Salty Oats cookies, a selection of chocolates, a jar of honey and a fruit preserve.
- A breakfast basket (popular as a hostess gift): a tea cake or coffee cake, jam, honey, a bag of coffee and/or tea.
- A fruit basket: a selection of fruits from our produce department – when possible, we include New England-grown fruits.
- A snack basket: a selection for a group of people to open up and share right away – nuts, fruit, cookies and chocolates.
A Gift of Wine?
If your basket is for in-store pickup, we're happy to include wine in your gift basket.
When should I order?
For in-store pick-up we recommend placing your order as far in advance as possible, at least 24 hours, please. If you require pick-up in less than 24-hours, we will do our best to accommodate your needs. If we are shipping your gift, please reach out as soon as possible. We do not accommodate same-day orders or "emergency" orders (note: we are not able to deliver on Sundays or Mondays). For example, if you need a basket to arrive on a Friday, please reach out at the start of the week.
What fees are involved?
Gift Items: We charge retail prices for the items included in the basket. We recommend a $75 minimum if you are including cheese and/or wine or beer.
Assembly fee: For the predefined baskets and totes listed above, the total price includes the $15 assembly fee. An assembly fee of $15 will be added to the cost of any custom gift basket or tote. Assembly includes either a gift basket, packed with straw, wrapped in cellophane and tied with a ribbon or products packed in a reusable Formaggio Kitchen tote bag.
Local delivery fee: Monday-Friday $15 for delivery within a 3-mile radius of our Cambridge location ($4.50 per each additional mile outside of 3 miles.) Additional fees will apply during rush hour or for downtown Boston locations. If you require weekend delivery, we are happy to hire a courier service on your behalf.
Shipping fee: Shipping charges vary based on the destination and the size of the package being shipped. Please speak with our mail order department for details by calling 1-888-212-3224.