If we sell it in our store, we can add it your gift basket! All of our baskets & totes are assembled to order with freshly cut cheeses. Choose from one of our popular gifts listed below, or work one-on-one with our expert cheesemongers to create the perfect custom creation.
Gift Baskets or Totes can be ordered in-store, by phone at 617-350-6996 or by email at email@example.com . Gift baskets may be picked up at our Boston location or shipped UPS/delivered by courier at an additional charge. See below for courier and shipping information. See below for Corporate Gift Giving.
Choose from the following list of popular baskets, or let us help you with a custom gift!
- Cheese Lover’s Gift Basket or Tote:
small – $70: Our classic cheese gift basket contains an assortment hand-picked cheeses, crackers, a jam or honey, and chocolate.
medium – $100: Our classic cheese basket with a larger selection of hand-picked cheeses, crackers, a jam, a honey, and chocolate.
large – $150: Our classic cheese basket with a larger selection of hand-picked cheeses paired with crackers, a jam, a honey, cookies, and chocolate.
extra-large $200: A full $100 worth of hand-picked cheeses along with crackers, Italian taralli, jam, honey, olives, cookies & chocolate.
- Wine & Cheese Gift basket or Tote:
small – $100: A bottle of wine (your choice or our recommendation), assorted hand-picked cheeses, crackers, a jam or honey, & chocolate.
medium – $150: Two bottles of wine (your choice or our recommendation), assorted hand-picked cheeses, crackers, jam, honey, and chocolate.
large- $200: Two bottles of wine (your choice or our recommendation), a large selection of assorted hand-picked cheeses, crackers, Italian taralli, jam, honey, salami, olives, chocolates, and cookies.
- Pasta & Sauce – $100: Gift the gift of (two!) fabulous pasta dinners. Basket includes two types of pasta, two sauces, a bottle of extra-virgin olive oil and a chunk of Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese. Add a bottle of wine to pair for $20 & up.
- For the Adventurous Cook – $130: Our favorite spices and rare ingredients for the adventurous chef! Gift includes Comet-Tail peppercorns, Harissa-preserved Lemons, Black Truffle oil, Italian whole-grain red risotto rice, Canaan maftoul, Rancho Gordo beans, Rancho Gordo Stardust Spice, Maras Pepper, Urfa Pepper, Daphnis & Chloe herbs, Epices de Cru Curry, and tinned Portuguese mussels.
- French Specialties – $150: An assortment of four of our favorite French cheeses including Camembert, Comte, Roquefort, and a chevre, along with with a jar of confiture, a jar of honey, Dammann Freres tea, and sweets, all directly imported from France. Add a bottle of French wine to pair for $20 and up.
- Italian Specialties – $125: An assortment of four of our favorite Italian cheeses including Parmigiano-Reggiano and a pecorino, along with a jar of Fieschi mostarda, taralli crackers from Puglia, and Italian cookies or chocolate. Add a bottle of their favorite Italian wine to pair, starting at $20.
- Champagne & Caviar – $175: A bottle of Aubry Fils Premier Cru Champagne paired with a one-ounce jar of American White Sturgeon Caviar, Creme Fraiche, and Buckwheat Blinis. Serves 2-4 people. This is a very perishable gift that requires the recipient to be home to accept it.
- Housewarming Gift – $150: Welcome friends, family, or clients to their new home with a non-perishable basket full of pantry staples. Our Housewarming Gift Basket includes a bottle of wine, French Fleur-de-Sel, a bottle of extra-virgin olive oil, imported pasta, and tomato passata.
- Back-to-School Care Package – $55: Tasty school supplies for your favorite student! Package includes Sriracha Cheesy Puffs, potato chips, a Bonilla Potato Chips backpack, a Dick Taylor Chocolate bar, Haribo Gummi Bears, Early Bird granola bars and an assortment of flavors of our healthier, updated version of the classic dorm-room favorite: instant Ramen noodles.
- Finals Survival Kit – $75: A selection of easy snacking cheeses, crackers, Bureau’s Maple Kettle Corn, crunchy Uncle Jerry’s Pretzels, Plantation Peanuts, Pimento Cheese spread, candy and chocolate for the late nights, shipped in a Formaggio box.
- “Formaggio Kitchen’s Best” Luxury Basket – $400: An assortment of our most luxurious items including: a $100 bottle of wine (choose from vintage Champagne, Barolo, Chateauneuf du Pape, or Coulee de Serrant), 1/2 lb each of Comte Grand Cru and Cravero Parmigiano-Reggiano Riserva, a Robiola d’Alba Tartufo, Dario Cecchini Mostarda Mediterranea, Foie Gras Mousse or Torchon, Truffle Honey, 20-Year-Old Balsamic Vinegar, Jean-Marie Cornille Provencal Extra-Virgin Olive Oil, Fig Confiture, Olof Viktors Crackers, and a box of locally made chocolate truffles. This perishable gift is available for pickup, courier delivery or overnight shipping. *items in this basket may need to be substituted based on availability.
- Custom Gift Baskets and Totes – starting at $70: Include any items we sell in the store! We charge a $15.00 fee for assembly, basket, shrink wrap and ribbon or have us make your ‘basket’ in one of our jute totes or recycled black & white totes. Custom Gift Ideas: New Baby Gift Basket, For the Home Cook
- Cheese Lover’s Gift Basket or Tote:
Visit our Bundles and Samplers page to order other great themed gifts online.
CORPORATE GIFT GIVING
We are happy to work with you to put together the perfect corporate gift for your clients, or favor bags for your company’s holiday party. Email us with corporate giving inquiries.
We deliver locally with Breakaway Courier services. Courier service within the city of Boston starts at a minimum of $20 and requires at least four hours notice. We calculate your delivery cost based on distance, time, and day. There is an additional charge for delivery on Saturdays and Sundays, and off-hours.
For residential delivery to a location without a front desk, the recipient must be at home to receive the gift if it cannot be left outside. If a recipient is not home to receive the gift there will be a double charge to have the basket returned to our shop.
We ship via UPS to addresses in the United States. Baskets and Totes containing perishable products such as cheese and meats must be shipped UPS 2-day air or faster to ensure that cheeses arrive safely at their destination. In no event will perishable products be shipped over a weekend.
At this time we are unable to ship gift baskets containing alcohol out of state.
When placing your order, consider whether the recipient will be available to receive the package at the shipping destination you provide. If not, you may want to adjust the delivery location so that it will be received it in a timely fashion. We cannot be responsible for packages that spoil due to the recipient being away from the delivery location.