Brie Mon Père 60%
SKU : 20011700000
A simple and classic brie with a mild, mushroomy flavor and a texture that ranges from firm when young to oozy and sticky when fully ripe. If you're considering a brie for your Brie en Croûte - this is a good choice. We use a half-wheel for the version on our catering menu.
- Country of Origin: France
- Region: Île de France
- Cheese Style: Mold-ripened
- Flavor Profile:
- Type of Milk: Cow
- Milk Treatment: Pasteurized
- Wine Pairing: Dessert Wine, Port, Red: Full-bodied New World, Red: Full-bodied Old World, Red: Lean New World, Red: Lean Old World, Rosé: Dry, Sherry, Sparkling: Dry, White: Full-bodied & Dry, White: Lean & Dry, White: Semi-sweet, White: Sweet
- Beer Pairing: Belgian Style, Brown Ale, Cider, Gueuze, IPA, Porter, Saison, Stout, Wheat Beer
To keep this perishable product at its best, expedited shipping is required.