Formaggio Kitchen is dedicated to providing the highest level of service to our customers whether they visit our stores in person or online. Below we provide details of how we manager our online store and how we take care of our customers. If you have any questions, please feel free to send us an email.
We will not sell your personal information. We are in the business of selling fine foods, particularly cheese, and because we value and respect the people who make it possible for us to be in this business, our customers, we jealously guard this relationship.
Finding a Product
We hope that our website gives you access to the fine products that line our shelves no matter where you are in the country. Due to the artisanal and seasonal nature of these products we may not always have what you are looking for. If you can't find the product by browsing our categories, try to use the search functionality by typing the name or type of product in the search box at the top right of the page. If you still can't find it, please contact us via email and we will try to let you know if we can get the product and if so, when. If an item you have found is out of stock we are happy to email you when the product is back in stock. Just log in to our site, navigate to the product you are interested in and click on the right section that reads: “Notify me when this product is back in stock” and we will send you an email once we have that product back in stock.
Ordering a Product
Our ordering process is pretty simple:
- Let us know what you would like to order by adding it to your shopping cart
- Provide us with a delivery address
- Indicate the type of shipping service you would like to use
- Give us your credit card and billing address information
- Confirm your order
We also allow you to provide us with any special information regarding your order. The comments section allows you to include information you would like to put on a gift card or specific delivery instructions.
Our ordering system is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week throughout the year. We ship our orders Monday through Friday. Below is a table that outlines our shipping schedule:
| Day of Order
||Orders Received before 12:00pm EST||Orders Received after 12:00pm EST|
|Monday||Ships Monday||Ships Tuesday
||Ships Monday||Ships Monday
* Extra delivery fee
Shipping & Returns
We ship to addresses in the United States and Puerto Rico. We also ship to other countries on a case by case basis and at our discretion. If you are interested in shipping to a non-U.S. destination, please contact us by calling 1-888-212-3224. We do not ship to PO Boxes, APOs or FPOs.
We ship a variety of products throughout the country but it is our perishable products that require the greatest care. Perishable products and those that can be damaged by heat are restricted to overnight and in some cases two-day shipping. We pack these products to minimize the impact of the heat, but it is important that you take a few steps of your own upon receipt.
- When placing your order, consider whether you will be available to receive the package at the shipping destination you provide. If not, you may want to adjust the delivery location so that you can receive it in a timely fashion. It is worth noting here that we cannot be responsible for packages that spoil due to the recipient being away from the delivery location.
- Upon receiving the package, unpack the box as soon as possible.
- Inspect the contents. If the any of the products look damaged due to transport or heat, contact us as soon as possible via email.
- We double wrap our cheeses – once in paper and once in plastic wrap. Once you have received your cheese, unwrap only the plastic outer-wrap and put the cheese directly into your refrigerator. For other perishables such as meat, these are vacuum sealed and can be placed in the refrigerator until you are ready to eat them. For chocolates, simply remove them from the box and put them somewhere cool (not in the refrigerator).
- We reuse much of our packing material including foam peanuts and ice packs. We encourage you to make use of these products as well.
We do our very best to ensure that your package is delivered according to the timeframe you request in your order. However, we cannot prevent, nor can we take responsibility for, delivery delays that are the result of:
- Inclement weather or “Acts of God”
- Incorrect delivery address provided with an order
- The package being lost or stolen after delivery confirmation is received from our shipping carrier
If you are not satisfied with the product you have received, please let us know as soon as possible so that we may take steps to address the problem. You can reach us via email or by calling 1-888-212-3224.