At our shop on Huron Avenue, the kitchen prepares all food to order using the finest and freshest ingredients available – meats are sourced from small family farms with humanely raised animals and our vegetables are local whenever possible. Our stocks and sauces are handmade from scratch, and all of our catering offerings are individually prepared without shortcuts or substitutions. We’re happy to accommodate requests for almost anything—roasts, stews, soups….just call us for a consultation! If you’re looking for catering from our South End shop, please check out their catering information.
Cambridge Catering Orders:
- Orders may be placed by phone 617-354-4750 or in person Monday-Saturday between 8am and 4pm in our Cambridge store. Please note that due to the custom nature of our catering menu, we cannot accept orders placed via email or fax.
- A minimum of 48 hours notice is required for any orders. 24 hour notice is needed for changes and cancellations. If the order is not picked up and we have not been notified of a cancellation, we will charge a 50% no call / no show fee.
- Orders for Sunday pick-up will be prepared on Saturday.
- Items on the menu depend on availability.
- Delivery is available Monday – Friday from 11:00 am – 3:30 pm.
- Delivery is free on orders over $50 to locations within a 3 mile radius of our store.
- Delivery of orders over $50 outside of the 3 mile radius is charged at $3.50 per mile beyond mile 3.
- Please call with questions regarding delivery on other orders and to other locations.
Wine & Beer:
Our wine selection specializes in organic, biodynamic, and zero-added sulfur wines while our craft beer selection specializes in hard-to-find local and imported brews. Both offer creative pairing options with cheeses and meats and aim to meet your budget requirements. Let our skilled staff tailor a menu – with 10% off cases of 12 bottles – to make your next meeting/cocktail party/family reunion/holiday dinner etc. memorable and delicious.